Friday, January 1, 2010

Home Alone

Everyone was here for the holidays, and now everyone is gone. There was much preparation and anxiety, and wonderful times together. I miss it, but the solitude is nice too. My thoughts are of how wonderful all of my children turned out into their adulthood. What a blessing.

The weather was cold and windy and rainy most of the time, so time was spent inside. The house was warm and plenty of refreshments and treats to go around. This is the time to love and respect one another, and I saw all of that.

I hope everyone that reads my blog, has had a wonderful time with their families and my wishes are for a wonderful and happy New Year. Hoping and praying for a more peaceful 2010, and that the fighting will cease between man and country. May the Lord watch over everyone and allow peace to come into everyone's hearts.